Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 20, 2012

Boracay: A Sweet Escape

photo courtesy of Lil Ramos

 If Boracay had been a miniature world that you can carry in your pocket and what you just need to do in order to get back there is to touch it and wish you are there, then a lot of us won't have to spend much to be able to reach that SUPERB HAVEN OF ADVENTURE...


Had it been that long since I got back here? Yes, it was pretty much a long time ago. I was here when I was still 17 years of age and now that I'm a little older, I can say that my perspective of the place had changed helluva lot better than it was a long, long, long time ago.

I had dreamed of this place as a paradise for all romantic souls out there who wanted to have some peace and quiet- away from the turmoils of their everyday life. Now, this place had enthralled me with endless fun and activity and it is now, for me, a SWEET ESCAPE from the daily humdrum of my not so good life.

For us, Boracay had always been a place to make fantasy real. A place to escape to when things in our normal lives are getting way out of hand. The raving parties, the endless wonders of the sunset, the unending fun and excitement of water activities- all these bring pleasure to our senses.










photo courtesy of Lil Ramos






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts matter. Add one HERE.