Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 21, 2017

Not Your Ordinary Love

There was a time when love became so ordinary that people fail to understand it's value. I had never understood how one can fall in love and fall out of love so easily- as easy as removing your soiled clothes and replacing it with clean ones. It is quite a perplexing thought and I, the disillusioned one, never fully recovered from the dilemma brought forth by these crazy lovers. I, for one, believe that love is unconditional, irreplaceable and never ending. 

All my life I prayed for someone like you and I thank God that I finally found you- these words were intricately carved inside my neurons.. It rose from too much watching Disney fairytales and I'm not embarrassed by the fact that I was hoping for a Prince Charming- not some jerk who does nothing but irritate me. Then a miracle happened. I found my Prince Charming! Unfortunately, I was not who I was before when he found me. I was broken. I became a disillusioned soul. Nevertheless, that person made me revert back to my old self- the old me who believes in happy endings. That's why I still thank God that I finally found him even if it's already too late.

2 comments:

  1. Im happy for you KEEP THE LOVE LOVEBIRDS!!! Sakit.info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What lovers are you talking about? Duhhh... that was an unrequited love- a love that's impossible to have😂 Who are you?

      Delete

Your thoughts matter. Add one HERE.