Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 20, 2012

A Rendezvous to Roy's Rendezvous, Boracay, Aklan


Roy's Rendezvous: a place of solitude for the adventurous soul


Looking for some peace and quiet from the exciting noise of Boracay? This is one of the nicest place for you to stay.



Roy's Rendezvous not only offers you a home away from you but it also offers a reason for you not to believe that you are just dilly-dallying in Boracay. If you wanted a place that is nice and quiet you will be coming to the right place.

This resort was the first one that my family came to when I was a teeny-tiny bit of a weakling- when I was still asking for tissue to wipe the smut off my face. This is also the place that I stayed in when I was dreaming of having my wedding in Boracay- the time when I fantasize of marrying my true love. This is also the same resort that made me appreciate the simplicity of Boracay (because for me, simplicity is beauty)- the time when Boracay was not yet corrupted with the atrocities of urban life.

This place was, previously, not as commendable as it is now. The place was renovated to meet the demands of the Boracay crowd and the renovation made the place more comfortable to stay in and for that, I am thankful to the owners. Plus, the place offers affordable rates and clean and quiet surroundings.

So, if you folks are dreaming of a quiet sleep amidst the rush and excitement in Boracay, this would be a nice place for you.








2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary Anne, Thank you for all your appreciations about Boracay as a whole. We, from Roy´s Rendezvous are overwhelmed about this blog. Here´s one of my blogs as well about the island: http://gimpulses.blogspot.com/p/boracay.html

    Thank you,
    Gil

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries. I'm a newbie blogger and I hope to find more nice things to "tell" to say about Boracay. Thank you for appreciating my blog. I'll follow your site as well so I could read more information about Boracay.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts matter. Add one HERE.